Have you thought about buying tops or dresses from Flycurvy.com? Curious if it’s a good choice? In this review, we’ll talk about my experience shopping at Flycurvy, the good things, the not-so-good things, and what you should know before you decide to shop there.
What is Flycurvy All About?
So, what’s the deal with Flycurvy? Well, they’re an online store that sells all sorts of women’s clothes like dresses, tank tops, bras, and pants. Right now, they’ve got a big sale going on where you can save up to $50 on some items. That’s what got me interested in checking them out.
My Experience Shopping at Flycurvy.com
I decided to give Flycurvy a shot and ordered a shirt and a dress from them. But here’s the thing: it took a really long time for my order to arrive. That’s because the stuff came all the way from China. When it finally got here, the top part of the dress fit okay, but the back wouldn’t even zip up. The sizing was really weird.
Now, the shirt was supposed to have a V neck, but it had a round one instead. I sent them pictures to show the problem, and they told me they don’t make the V neck anymore, but they forgot to update their website. They offered me a 30% refund or a gift card worth $18.92 to use for my next order. I kept talking to them, and they eventually gave me a 70% discount.
How Long Do Flycurvy Clothes Last?
Not very long, I’m afraid. The dress and shirt I got from Flycurvy started falling apart within just a few months. The seams were all crooked and coming undone, and when I washed them, the water turned red, which is the main color of the dress and shirt.
Taking a Closer Look at Flycurvy
Where is Flycurvy Located?
Flycurvy is based in China. Yep, they’re not in the United States or the United Kingdom. They’re in Guangzhou, China, where they make and ship their clothes from.
Shipping at Flycurvy.com
If you choose the regular shipping option, it’ll take about 10 to 20 days to get your stuff, and it costs $9.99. But if you spend over $99, you’ll get free shipping.
Customer Service at Flycurvy
Their customer service wasn’t super terrible. They did reply to my emails, even though it sometimes took them more than a day to get back to me.
Here’s the tricky part. If you want to return something to Flycurvy, they won’t send you a return label, so you have to pay to send it back to China, which can be pretty expensive.
So, that’s the lowdown on Flycurvy in a way that’s easier to understand. Hope it helps!
Are Flycurvy Clothes Worth the Price?
So, you might be wondering if Flycurvy clothes are really worth the money. Well, in my opinion, I don’t think they are. The quality of the materials they use is not so great, and the clothes tend to wear out pretty quickly. If you’re looking for clothes that will last a long time, Flycurvy might not be the best choice for you. However, if you’re into fast fashion and don’t mind clothes that don’t last forever, then Flycurvy could be an option.
But here’s the catch: when you order from Flycurvy, be ready for some surprises. You might get the wrong size or color, or even receive a completely different design than what you expected.
Flycurvy.com sells a variety of women’s clothing at affordable prices. However, there are some issues like getting the wrong sizes, delayed deliveries, a not-so-great return policy, and clothes that aren’t made to last. If I had to rate Flycurvy, I’d give it a 5 out of 10. It’s okay, but it’s not the best out there. It’s somewhat similar to Shein.
Share Your Flycurvy Experience
Have you ever shopped at Flycurvy? If you have, please share your experiences in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you!
Protect Yourself from Online Shopping Scams in 2023
Now, let’s talk about how you can stay safe and avoid online shopping scams in 2023. According to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission), online shopping fraud is on the rise. Here are some steps you can take to protect yourself:
- Check the Website’s Age: Find out how old the website is by visiting a site like who.is. Older websites are generally more trustworthy.
- Website Security: Make sure the website has SSL encryption, which is indicated by “https” and a padlock symbol in the address bar.
- Verify Physical Location: Check if the website provides a valid return address. You can copy and paste the address into Google Maps to see if it’s a real warehouse or just a residential address.
- Read Reviews: Look for customer reviews of the store online. If you can’t find any reviews, it’s a red flag.
- Social Media Presence: Check if the store has a social media presence, and make sure the social media icons actually work and take you to the store’s official pages.
- Return and Refund Policy: Review the return and refund policy before making a purchase. If it’s not available or seems unfair to customers, consider shopping elsewhere.
- Secure Payment Methods: Use secure payment methods that protect buyers, like PayPal. These services make it easier to get your money back if something goes wrong.
By following these steps, you can shop online more safely and avoid falling victim to scams. Stay vigilant and protect your hard-earned money!