People really liked Hubba Bubba Squeeze Pops because they were yummy and perfect for hot summer days. But in 2017, the company stopped making them, and that surprised a lot of folks. Why did they do that?
Some Say They Were Unpopular Some folks think the gummi pops were stopped because not many people liked how they tasted or felt in their mouths. Also, they could get a little messy.
Others Say It Was About Health Some people say the pops were stopped because they might not have been healthy. People heard rumors that these squeezable candies had too much sugar and artificial colors, which might not be good for your health.
The Likely Reason So, why did they really stop making Hubba Bubba Squeeze Pops? It’s probably a mix of both reasons. They might not have been selling well, and there might have been health concerns. Whatever the case, they’re gone now, and we can only wonder what could have been.
What Hubba Bubba Flavors Are Still Available? Even though Squeeze Pops are gone, you can still enjoy other tasty Hubba Bubba flavors. Here are some you can find:
1. Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Chewing Tape Original Bubble This one’s like a blast from the past! It’s the classic bubble gum flavor you might remember and still super yummy.
2. Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum Original Bubble Gum This is the original Hubba Bubba bubble gum, and it’s a classic. If you want that true Hubba Bubba taste, this is the gum for you.
3. Hubba Bubba Max Strawberry Watermelon Bubble Gum This flavor is perfect for summertime! It’s fruity and refreshing, great for cooling off.
So, even though Squeeze Pops are no more, you can still enjoy other Hubba Bubba flavors. Thanks for reading!
Alternative to Hubba Bubba Squeeze Pops:
Looking for Something Like Hubba Bubba Squeeze Pops? If you loved Hubba Bubba Squeeze Pops and wish you could still enjoy something similar, don’t worry! We have some great alternatives that will make your taste buds happy:
1. Fruit by the Foot Gummi Popsicles These popsicles are made with real fruit juice and come in lots of tasty flavors. Plus, they’re not too sugary, so you can enjoy them guilt-free!
2. Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Popsicles Imagine popsicles made from real Jolly Rancher candy – they’re available in a bunch of mouthwatering flavors. Perfect if you’re a fan of sweet and sour treats!
3. Haribo Gummy Bear Popsicles Made with actual Haribo gummy bears, these popsicles offer a variety of fun flavors that both kids and adults will love.
4. Fruit Shooters by Zoku When it’s scorching hot outside, these fruit shooters made with real fruit juice are the ultimate cool-down treat. They come in a range of yummy flavors.
5. Yocream Gummi Popsicles These delightful gummi popsicles are made with real cream and come in exciting flavors like strawberry, blueberry, and peach.
6. Unreal Candy Coated Gummi Bears If you’re a fan of candy-coated gummi bears, these will hit the sweet spot. They’re made with real fruit juice and available in a variety of delicious flavors.
So, if you’re missing Hubba Bubba Squeeze Pops, give these alternatives a try. We promise you won’t be disappointed!
Hubba Bubba Squeeze Pop Recipe:
Want to Make Your Own Hubba Bubba Squeeze Pops?
- 1 (14 oz) package gummi bears
- 1 (12 oz) package white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a big bowl, mix together the gummi bears and white chocolate chips.
- Transfer this mixture onto your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until the chocolate is all melty and bubbly.
- Let it cool down completely before you dig in. Enjoy your homemade gummi pops!
If you’re in the mood for some delicious Hubba Bubba Squeeze Pops and want to make them yourself, this simple recipe will hit the spot. Thanks for checking it out!