If you’re thinking about getting some cool jackets, sweatshirts, or hoodies from a website called Rovelop, you might want to hear this first. We’re going to check if it’s a safe place to shop.
Why are we doing this review?
Okay, so you might wonder why we’re even bothering to do this review. Well, here’s the deal: in 2021, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) said that one of the biggest problems online is fake reviews and scams when it comes to shopping. So, we’re here to help you out by checking stuff like products, stores, and websites to make sure you don’t get scammed and keep your money safe.
Now, let’s dive into the details and see what’s up with Rovelop!
What’s up with rovelop.com? Is it for real?
Alright, so let’s talk about this website called rovelop.com. It’s all about fashion, mainly for guys. They sell stuff like jackets, pants, shirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies, and they say it’s all super affordable.
But hold on, before you start shopping there, we’ve got some important stuff to share.
What People Are Saying
First, we found a review from a guy named Christian. He bought eight items, and guess what? Only four of them showed up after a looong wait. The other four are still somewhere in the United States, even though the tracking says they were in China for a whole month. So, it’s not a total scam, according to Christian, but you’ve gotta be really patient and okay with waiting.
The Red Flags
Now, let’s talk about some red flags we found with Rovelop:
- It’s owned by a company called MJM OUROS, and they’ve got a few other online stores like FridayCosy and MyCurvyBoutique, which are known for selling not-so-great clothes.
- Fake Shipping Info: Rovelop tries to make it seem like they have a store or warehouse in France, but that’s not true. It’s actually operating from China, and that means your orders might take a super long time to arrive, like weeks or even months.
- No Refunds: Their refund and exchange policy might as well be a fairy tale because it’s really hard to get your money back. The customer service doesn’t seem to reply to emails.
So, Is Rovelop.com Legit?
To be honest, it’s got a bunch of red flags. The company behind it seems sketchy, and they use those super tempting discounts to get your attention. But sometimes, when people order stuff, they end up with something totally different. That’s called a bait-and-switch scam.
So, you might wanna think twice before hitting that “Buy” button on Rovelop.com. Your money could be safer somewhere else!
In a Nutshell: Don’t Trust rovelop.com!
So, here’s the bottom line: rovelop.com isn’t a trustworthy online store, and we don’t recommend it.
Just like some other suspicious websites we’ve heard about, such as Peetlos, Mondreamy, BellaTrends, Hsbrace, and Usgoodssale, this one seems pretty fishy. People who shop here often end up with something they didn’t order, or they might not get anything at all.
Watch Out for Scams!
Shopping on this website can put your credit card at risk of being hacked, and you might get overcharged fees. Plus, you could end up with a lousy item, a different, cheaper item, or nothing in your mailbox.
So, if you’ve already been scammed, here’s what you should do:
- Contact your bank and ask for a new credit or debit card to keep your money safe.
- If you used PayPal, take screenshots of your transactions for future reference.
Stay Safe When Shopping Online
Online shopping is super convenient, but it can be tricky. Here are some things to check before you hit that “Buy” button:
- How long has the website been around? Older ones are often more reliable.
- Make sure the website provides a clear return address.
- Look for customer reviews online to see if others have had a good experience.
- Test those social media icons on the website to see if they actually work.
And hey, if you want a safer shopping experience, consider trusted sellers on Amazon. They usually have a solid return policy, so if you’re not happy with your order, you can usually get your money back.
Remember, it’s all about keeping your hard-earned cash safe when you shop online!